Friday, February 3, 2012

Lunchtime at the Office

Just ordered at the Office.

It is very good, I don’t have my food yet so that means that I can’t tell you how good it is. It has an old fashioned style urinal in the bathrooms and the sinks were connected. It was like you had to share the sink with the women. The silverware comes in an envelope which is really fun.

- Halfway through meal.

Foot long hot dog and shoestring potatoes.


My meal is great. Dad cut up my foot long hot dog. So the fries are great but the mustard is a little too spicy. These are shoestring French fries. I got lemonade and it is pretty good.

Well there is something that happened. We had to go to the bathroom and when we were in the bathroom they took our food! They thought we had left. It was not very fun. I was still working on my hotdog. They said they would give us half the price off the whole meal today which is worth quite a bit. They were nice about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment