Monday, January 30, 2012

A date without Dad

Dad wasn't there, that's why I said a date without Dad. Mom was there, Gus wasn't there. We went to Lemongrass Thai and sat at the sushi bar. I'm going to get ikura and tobiko. I already have some dumplings and wonton soup. I really like this restaurant and I went here like sixteen times and really liked it all sixteen times, even before I was a restaurant reviewer. The bathrooms were very nice, very nice. There was a LOT of gum under the sushi bar. I still compliment this restaurant, even though there's lots of gum. There are four pictures I see behind the sushi bar and one fountain.

Thanks for looking at Oscar's review.

http://www.lemongrassasianbistro.com/lemongrass/homepg.php?l=Delray%20Beach

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar!
    This place looks good and it seems like you had a fun date without dad! Do you like Greek restaurants? I love Greek food and I also like Cuban. I bet they have a lot of Cuban restaurants in Florida because it is close. (Greece is not so close) If you go to a cuban restaurant, let me know what you think!
    Love you
    Auntie Heather

    ReplyDelete